This book discusses Saint Joseph as depicted in the Gospels, discussing his role as Jesus’ father, Mary’s husband, and a Son of David and drawing conclusions from Scripture and applying these lessons to life today.
- The Apocryphal Distortion
- Primary Source: Infancy Narratives
- Joseph in the Gospel of Matthew
- Joseph, Son of David, Son of Abraham
- Joseph, Betrothed “Just Man,” Husband of Mary
- Joseph, the Father and Protector of Jesus
- Joseph, the Man of Dreams
- Joseph, the Carpenter of Nazareth
- Conclusions from the Gospel of Matthew
- Joseph in the Gospel of Luke
- Joseph, the Son of David, Son of Adam
- Joseph, the Betrothed of Mary
- Joseph, the Obedient Father and Protector of Jesus
- Conclusions from the Gospel of Luke
- Joseph in the Gospels of Mark and John
- General New Testament Conclusions
- Epilogue: Contemporary Significance
Fr. Larry Toschi, O.S.J.
There are no reviews yet.